- Intel or AMD processor based system hardware
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or later with 64 bit architecture
- An OS compatible sound card or external audio device, ASIO compatibility recommended
- Intel based Apple hardware (For information on M1 based system click here)
- macOS 10.12 and up
- A sound card or external audio device compatible with Core Audio
- Multi-core processor required
- 4 GB RAM minimum required. 8 GB RAM or greater recommended.
- 133 GB of free hard drive space is required for “Full” installation; 24.5 GB is required for “Compact” installation.
- A dedicated hard drive with fast interface (SATA, USB 3.0, Firewire 800, Thunderbolt) is recommended. A solid-state drive (SSD) is preferred.
- Internet connection for download and activation
The Garritan Abbey Road Studios CFX Concert Grand sound library is AAX, RTAS, VST, and AU compatible, and is proudly powered by the ARIA Player. There’s no need to purchase a separate sampler. Learn More
YAMAHA is a registered trademark of Yamaha Corporation.
ABBEY ROAD and the ABBEY ROAD logo are trademarks of EMI (IP) Limited used under license.