- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- An OS compatible sound card or external audio device, ASIO compatibility recommended
- macOS 10.10-10.13
- A sound card or external audio device compatible with Core Audio
- Multi-core processor required
- 4 GB RAM minimum required
- 22 GB of free hard drive space required
- A dedicated hard drive for CFX samples is recommended, but not required
- Drive speed of 7200 RPM recommended; SSD is preferred
- Internet connection for installation, updates and online registration
- A MIDI interface may be required if you are using a MIDI keyboard. Many keyboards now use USB.
- The ability to assign controllers within your keyboard, music program, or sequencer is recommended
- High-quality speakers and amplifier, or high-quality headphones
The Garritan Abbey Road Studios CFX Lite sound library is AAX, VST, and AU compatible, and is proudly powered by the ARIA Player. There’s no need to purchase a separate sampler. Learn More
YAMAHA is a registered trademark of Yamaha Corporation.
ABBEY ROAD and the ABBEY ROAD logo are trademarks of EMI (IP) Limited used under license.